Happy 2014 lovelies! Rather than sitting down and writing resolutions this year this morning I took pen to paper and wrote down all the things I am thankful for. Yes I know this sounds a little corny but I believe it is important to slow down once in a while appreciate what we have and who we are just as we are. As mark Darcy told Bridget Jones ~ I like you just as you are. So it is important to learn to love yourself just as you are, flaws and all!
So this year why not focus on who you are and what you're good at rather than wanting or wishing for someone else's life. Focus on YOU for you.
This year I am starting by making some intentions. An intention is a powerful notion of something that you will achieve during the year...
- Train hard and complete Bath Half Marathon in March
- Explore and deepen my yoga practice ~ I really feel at home on the mat, I feel it is my calling and I hope to inspire others through my practice.
- I am thankful for the little house that Matt and I own, this year I am going to put my heart and soul into making it really ours.
- Start each day with a smile!
- Have no fear... the universe has a purpose for us all. Continue to spread love and light.