Happy Monday! Today I thought I would share with you a simple, healthy breakfast recipe using Provamel as part of their #NoSugarsNoLimits campaign. I am a big fan of breakfasts which can be made in advance such as overnight oats and this chia pudding. It takes a few minutes to throw together before bed and it really makes a big difference to wake up to a nutritious breakfast ready to be enjoyed!
The recipe below makes two servings so it can be shared or you can wrap up the leftovers for the next day.
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 – 1.25 cups almond milk
- 2 tbsp Provamel
- 1 large banana, chopped small
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- two pinches of cinnamon
- fruit (I love raspberries)
- hemp seeds
1. Mash the banana in a bowl. Stir in chia seeds, Provamel, almond milk, vanilla and cinnamon until combined. Place into an air tight jar and put in the fridge overnight to thicken.
2. In the morning put your desired amount of chia pudding into a bowl and add toppings of your choice. Store leftovers in the fridge for 1-2 days.
This is not a sponsored post. I was kindly sent the Provamel products for review.