Hey all! This afternoon I am feeling a little low on energy so as I am writing this post I am sipping on some honey tea, I am hoping that it helps. I taught a fun slow flow yoga class this morning and I am teaching two classes this evening - if you are attending I shall see you on the mat!
Today I wanted to share a few current beauty favourites of mine. It's a guilty pleasure of mine to read beauty blogs and if you have read my blog for a long time you will know that I used to regularly post about beauty products. Although let's be honest, beauty blogging wasn't my forte. Anyway! I always love to read about what other people are loving so here are a few favourites of mine.
1. Simple Kind to Skin Radiance Facial Wipes - I am a huge believer that you should take the time to cleanse your skin properly in the evenings. However, I find that these facial wipes are great to refresh the skin during the day or first thing in the morning - you know that pesky mascara that seems to have stayed on (despite cleansing!) and given you panda eyes as a bonus? Yep that!
2. Caudalie Lip Conditioner - I seem to love anything that Caudalie make and this lip conditioner not an exception. The perfect size for throwing in your bag and I actually received it as a Secret Santa gift - thanks Santa!
3. Smiths Rosebud Salve - Can you tell that I love lip products? Yes I am a self confessed lip balm junkie! This is a cult favourite, bonus points for smelling nice too. It's great for chapped or sore lips (let's face it, with this crazy weather our lips need some love) but you can also use it on any dry skin, so it's a multifunctional product!
4. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - This is a sample size which I got in a gift set. I use it about once a week and it seems to keep my combination skin happy, plus it feels kinda lux on your skin.
5. Dr Bronners Organic Lavender Coconut Lotion - I cannot rave about this body lotion enough! You know how most lotions or body butters leave your skin feeling sticky? Well not this one, it just sinks straight into your skin, no stickiness or fuss just, bam, done!
What are your current favourite beauty products? I would love to know, leave me a comment.
A few upcoming events:
- A Vinyasa Flow & Yoga Nidra Workshop in Bristol - June 6 - which is just a month away!
- There are only FOUR spaces left for my Weekend Yoga Retreat in Devon in July. It's going to be a lot of fun and a super relaxing weekend. Early bird price until the end of May is £275pp.
- There is still time to book for a yoga trip of a lifetime to Thailand! All details here.