Hello lovely readers! Today I am so excited to share something I have been working on over the past week with my friend and fellow yogi Rosalie. We are collaborating for a Back to Basics Yoga Project. Each day from May 15-31 will will be breaking down a basic pose for you on both of our blogs, Instagram, Facebook pages and our YouTube channels where there will be a full instruction video each day - so there are lots of ways to get involved. We are focusing on some of the foundational poses of yoga, this is with the intention of laying the groundwork for a solid practice. Everyone is welcome to join in with this project from the total beginner to the more seasoned yogi!
There is a fun social media aspect to this project as well - after completing your daily yoga practice check in with us on Instagram or Facebook to be in with a chance of winning an outfit from our generous sponsor Teeki UK! One lucky winner will win a pair of Teeki deer vintage medicine capris (similar to the ones we're wearing in this post). There is also a gorgeous Teeki top made out of recycled plastic up for grabs.
Winners will be chosen at the end of the challenge from all those who complete the entire challenge.
We'll officially start on Friday May 15 but feel free to start whenever works for you. I suggest that you complete your yoga practice for the day and then snap a picture in the pose for that day.
How to join on Instagram:
- Repost this challenge and tag a friend to join you.
- Follow @rosiyogi@jaynebecca@teekiuk
- Starting on 15th May, practice each pose after watching our videos and share a photo/ video of you in the pose.
- Make sure to tag every photo you post with #BTBYoga, @rosiyogi @jaynebecca @teekiuk #TeekiUK - so we can see your posts!
- Have fun!
How to Join on Facebook:
- Repost this challenge on your Facebook page and tag a friend to join you.
- Like our pages: RosalieYoga, JayneBeccaYoga and Teeki UK
- Starting on 15th May, practice each pose after watching our videos and share a photo/ video of you in the pose on RosalieYoga and JayneBeccaYoga
- Make sure to tag every photo you post with #BTBYoga, @rosiyogi @jaynebecca @teekiuk #TeekiUK
- Have fun!
Remember to also check out the full instructional videos on our YouTube channels:
Check in with the other #BTBYoga yogis on Instagram to show them some love and support. Have fun and I cannot wait to see your posts!
If you are looking to build a home yoga practice these videos are a great place to start:
Are you joining us? Leave me a comment below!