Hello amazing humans and happy Monday!
So it's the beginning of a new week and it's also a new month (well it was as of last week), if you read my post on Friday you will know that my life seems to be a little on the crazy side right now. It is a good thing, don't get me wrong. I love being busy with yoga classes, my upcoming retreat, what seems to be a hectic social life and of course planning my September wedding. However I don't always take the time to find space for myself. So reflecting on that I am setting a few intentions for the month of June.
I think that writing down your intentions is a great way to begin to manifest these little (or big) things into the world, so here we go!
- More focus. Less distraction. It's an obvious one but I do allow myself to be sucked into the social media scroll far too much. I want to spend more time creating and focusing on the things I love! This blog included. So I have gone ahead and deleted a couple of apps off my phone (goodbye Facebook) for the moment to detox a bit.
- HIIT Workouts. I have been doing these on and off but with my wedding coming up in three months I need to focus so that I feel strong and confident for the big day. I will be following the workouts posted on Anna Saccone's YouTube channel - she is posting a new one every Monday. I started with the week one workout today and it's a killer! I was such a sweaty mess, but in a good way. I will be doing these workouts 3x a week.
- Along the same theme I am focusing on putting all the good things into my body and less of the bad.
- I need to find a regular yoga class that I can go to which I LOVE! Since my favourite yoga teacher stopped teaching I haven't yet found a replacement class. So I need to get myself into gear and find a class that fits my schedule so that I can get my practice on!
- There is nothing I love more than getting up in the morning, making a mug of hot lemon water and stepping onto my mat to find some morning movement. That is how I started off today and I feel sooooo good! Glowy and blissful. So I want to keep this up!
- I seem to have got right back on track with my weekly videos, so at least that's something! I am intending to make some more video content for you guys - is there anything that you would like to see?
- I also have a few exciting collaborations coming up! I am so excited when my blog enables me to work with some kick ass brands - I can't wait to share.
- Get back into the blogging groove of drafting out posts in advance and brainstorming ideas.
- With my wedding coming up in less than three months I will be undertaking a few DIY projects, so why not blog about them? Who knows, it may be helpful to some fellow boho brides out there!
So that's it! Do let me know in the comments if you have set any intentions for the upcoming month and if so, how do you stay on track?
-- Jayne xoxo