I have just got back from being totally pampered at the hairdressers this morning so I'm feeling pretty amazing! I just wanted to hop on today to give you a heads up that there is a Sweaty Betty winter sale going on right now. I've just made a little order myself so I thought I would share with you my favourite sale pieces before they go out of stock. As I didn't get chance to bring you a gift guide this year think of this as a gift from me to you!
1. Mukha Yoga Cami - The perfect top for leading classes in and it has a super cute back. It is fitted, holds you in and it's long enough to pull over your bum! (The black is pictured but the red is on sale).
2. Chandrasana Reversible Yoga Leggings - I LOVE these leggings with the ombre red and I have a couple of friends who own them. Even better is that they are reversible so you effectively get two looks in one.
3. Barbican Long Sleeve Yoga Tee - I'm really into layering right now and this works perfectly over tank tops. As I spend a lot of my time in chilly gyms or studios I find that tops like this one work great. Plus it has thumb holes and who doesn't love those!
4. Virasana Padded Yoga Bra - If you love bright colours then this highlighter yellow bra is for you! I have it and I love the fit, it looks really cute layered under tanks.
5. Chandrasana 7/8 Reversible Leggings - If my size was still in stock these would have been snapped up right away! I love the see through tight detailing and if you are short like me then the 7/8 leggings are actually the perfect length! #ShortGirlProblems.
6. Brahma Padded Yoga Bra - I own this one already but in a different colour. It is by far my favourite sports bra for yoga. It is super comfy, fits well and doesn't flash cleavage. I highly recommend snagging one while they are on sale.
Let me know if you grab a bargain!