This retreat is now sold out. If you would like to be added to the waiting list please drop me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to to up for my newsletter to hear about upcoming retreats and events first.
I love hosting weekend yoga retreats and I have been on the look out for the perfect place with a mixture of countryside and sea air - I have found that place! I grew up a stones throw away from the beach so the coast has a very special place in my heart. This autumn we are heading to Wales for our autumn yoga retreat. There will be lots of yoga, guided meditations, nutritious food, walks on the beach and time for YOU. Space is extremely limited so if you are thinking about joining then book your space now!
Who: Me (read my bio here) and YOU!
Where: A beautiful 200 year old Grade II listed country house in the village of Tresaith in south Ceredigion on the southern coast of Cardigan Bay, Wales.
When: September 22nd to 24th 2017 (Friday to Sunday)
What: A relaxing yoga retreat weekend in Wales.
How many: 10 yogis at the retreat, tops! Spaces are limited!
- Two nights luxury accommodation in the room of your choice.
- Five yoga workshops with Jayne - schedule below.
- All delicious home cooked vegetarian meals. If you have any additional dietary requirements please let me know when you make your booking, we will be happy to accommodate.
- A welcome gift bag.
Hi! I’m Jayne and I am a Vinyasa Flow Yoga teacher and Strala Yoga Guide. My classes are a dynamic Vinyasa Flow combined with Strala, integrating alignment, core work, and breathing techniques with basic poses and creative sequencing. My classes are all about moving with ease, creating space and feeling good.
Each class is designed to energise the body, cultivate a meditative consciousness, and give greater vitality and health. I like to create classes with playful sequencing and approach classes with honesty and humour. The classes are designed to be suitable for all levels. You can read about me here and check out my yoga classes on YouTube.
I like my retreats to be relaxed so feel free to do all or do nothing, everything is optional. Don’t worry about not being good enough (you are!), or coming alone (you will make friends). This weekend is for people who are looking to deepen their practice, try something new, and either totally relax or explore the surrounding area.
I have booked a stunning 200 year old Grade II listed country house in the village of Tresaith. Set in 5 acres of beautiful woodland and gardens, just a stones throw away from Tresaith's glorious sandy beach on the southern coast of Cardigan Bay, West Wales. It is a family run house that offers a homely atmosphere, beautiful bedrooms and home cooked food.
There is a dedicated yoga studio with a wood sprung floor where we will hold our yoga classes. We also have the option of practising outdoors on the decking if the weather is fine.
Luxury Wales Autumn Yoga Retreat Schedule
(subject to change)
I like to keep my retreats super relaxed so if there is a class that you want to skip because you want to sleep in or go exploring then that's okay! I'm a huge believer in listening to what your soul needs, so please do that. This weekend is for you.
- Friday 6-7:15pm: The Foundations of Yoga - This is a back to basics class which focuses on the foundations of yogas most popular poses from the feet up. With attention to alignment, breath work and unlocking tension. The class will end with a guided meditation.
- Saturday 8-9:30am: Energise Yoga Flow - A vinyasa flow and strala fusion class that will invigorate your body and your mind while resting your attention calmly on your breath. You'll leave feeling awake, energised and super creative!
- Saturday 4-6pm: Learn to Fly! - This is a super fun workshop style class where we will spend two hours exploring, learning and playing. We will get the core fired up, open up the shoulders and learn to approach flying with a 'yes I can!' attitude. We will explore headstand, crow pose, side crow, baby grasshopper and more.
- Saturday 8:30-9pm: Bedtime Flow and Guided Meditation - I will guide you through a short but sweet yoga flow to open up the body before bedtime. We will round it all off with a guided meditation to lull you towards a goodnight's sleep.
- Sunday 8:-9:30am: Feel Good Flow - This is a feel good vinyasa flow class designed to open up the heart in order to help us feel our best and create space in the body and the mind.
Super king bed with en-suite - Ideal for a couple or friends who want to share. (Sold Out!)
- Single occupancy: £450
- Shared occupancy (sharing a bed): £350 per person
Twin room with two double beds and en-suite (Sold Out!)
- £390 per person
King bed with shared bathroom (Sold Out!)
- Single occupancy: £380
- Shared occupancy (sharing a bed): £340 per person
Double bed with shared bathroom (Sold Out!)
- Single occupancy: £370
Twin room with two single beds and shared bathroom (Sold Out!)
- £340 per person
I like to keep my yoga retreats smaller as there is more opportunity for individual attention and personal growth. This yoga retreat is limited to 10 people, max.
Additional Yoga with Jayne
Private Yoga Class with Jayne - I have a limited number of spaces for a private one to one yoga class with me. Investment is £30 per person for a 30 minute class / £50 for a 60 minute class tailored to you and includes a telephone or skype meeting (or in person dependent on location) before the weekend which offers a safe space to chat about any health issues, aims, goals and intentions.
You will need to make your own way to the retreat centre. I am happy to arrange lift shares if I find that people are travelling from the same area. Please let me know if you are interested in lift sharing at the time of booking.
Trains and buses: The nearest train stations are Carmarthen and Aberystwyth with their connections to the rest of Wales and beyond. Both stations are about 1 hour’s drive away by car. There are bus connections from Carmarthen and Aberystwyth to the nearest market town, Cardigan, and there from Cardigan to Tresaith.
Terms and Conditions
-a £150 deposit will secure your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. The remaining balance will be requested no later than 8 weeks before the retreat (July 28th, 2017). Any monies paid will be not refunded should you decide to cancel your reservation.
-No reimbursement will be granted in case of early departure.
-We accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur during the Retreat or travelling to or from the Retreat. All students are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary. It is advisable to take out travel insurance in the event that you have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.
-We reserve the right to make any changes to our program, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements are offered to the best of our ability but if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
-We ask that you inform us if you have any particular pre-existing injury or illness that is relevant to the yoga practice. We advise that if you are feeling any pain or illness during class that you stop and rest.
-Due to the intensity of a few of the yoga classes, the yoga program is not suitable for pregnant women.
Please email me – jayne @ jaynebeccayoga.com with any questions you may have. To book you can simply complete the form below! I will email you back within 24 hours. Payment can be made via direct bank transfer or if you prefer to pay via PayPal or a card I can arrange that too!