Welcome to the first Jayne Becca Yoga retreat of 2018! Devon holds a special place in my heart and I am so excited to announce that we are heading back to the countryside space of East Down for two retreats in 2018. This three day yoga journey will wake you up you from the inside out, nourish your body and mind. We will be using our yoga practice to create space, release that which is no longer serving us and calm our body and our mind. It is the perfect well-being escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Join me for invigorating yoga classes, peaceful meditations and lots of super healthy, delicious food made with love by our private chef. This yoga weekend will leave you feeling refreshed, renewed, empowered and ready to head into Spring feeling totally revived.
There is one space left for this retreat. Female only.
Where: A beautiful private converted farmhouse in Devon.
When: April 13-15 2018 (Friday to Sunday)
What: A laid back yoga retreat weekend. Six yoga and meditation classes with pranayama (breath work). A two hour raw food workshop with Tracy Sadler. Organic healthy raw food meals are served including a 3 course feast on Friday evening.
How many: 12 yogis at the retreat, tops!
Email email@example.com now to book. Or simply complete the form below!
- Two nights accommodation in a shared room. Rooms will be shared between 2 or 3 people. I have one single room available.
- Six yoga workshops with Jayne - schedule below.
- Two hour raw food workshop.
- All delicious healthy meals. The food served will be vegetarian using fresh, organic, locally sourced ingredients where possible. If you have any additional dietary requirements please let me know when you make your booking, we will be happy to accommodate.
- A welcome gift bag.
Hi! I’m Jayne and I am a Vinyasa Flow Yoga teacher and Strala Yoga Guide. My classes are a dynamic Vinyasa Flow combined with Strala, integrating alignment, core work, and breathing techniques with basic poses and creative sequencing. My classes are all about moving with ease, creating space and feeling good. Strala is Swedish for “radiating light” – and that’s just how you feel after a practice with me. Lit up from the inside. Classes are designed to activate your body’s relaxation response and reach that elusive flow state. At the end of a class, you feel energised, super-charged, and just ah-mazing.
Each class is designed to energise the body, cultivate a meditative consciousness, and give greater vitality and health. I like to create classes with playful sequencing and approach classes with honesty and humour. The classes are designed to be suitable for all levels. You can read about me here and check out my yoga classes on YouTube.
I like my retreats to be relaxed so feel free to do all or do nothing, everything is optional. Don’t worry about not being good enough (you are!), or coming alone (you will make friends). This weekend is for people who are looking to deepen their practice, try something new, and either totally relax or explore the surrounding area.
Weekend Yoga Retreat Schedule
(subject to change)
Friday April 13
- 5:00pm – You’re welcome to arrive on the property starting from 5pm. You will be given a tour of the property and you can take your time unpacking and settling in.
- 6:00-7:15pm – The Foundations of Yoga - This is a back to basics class which focuses on the foundations of yogas most popular poses from the feet up. With attention to alignment, breath work and unlocking tension. The class will end with a guided meditation.
- 7:45pm – A three course welcome dinner
Saturday April 14
- 7:30-9:00am Energise Yoga Flow - A vinyasa flow and strala fusion class that will invigorate your body and your mind while resting your attention calmly on your breath. You'll leave feeling awake, energised and super creative!
- 9:30am Breakfast
- 10:30am-12:30pm Spring Refresh Raw Food Workshop with Tracy.
- 1:30pm Lunch
- Free time
- 4:00-6:00pm – Learn to Fly! - This is a super fun workshop style class where we will spend two hours exploring, learning and playing. We will get the core fired up, open up the shoulders and learn to approach flying with a 'yes I can!' attitude. We will explore headstand, crow pose, side crow, baby grasshopper and more.
- 6:30pm Dinner
- 7:30-8:15pm – Bedtime Flow and Guided Meditation - I will guide you through a short but sweet yoga flow to open up the body before bedtime. We will round it all off with a guided meditation to lull you towards a goodnight's sleep.
- 8:15pm onwards – Free time. Gaze at the stars, chat, read – whatever you want to do!
Sunday April 16
- 7:30-9:00am – Feel Good Flow - This is a feel good vinyasa flow class designed to open up the heart in order to help us feel our best and create space in the body and the mind.
- 9:30am – Breakfast
- Free time
- 1:30pm – Lunch
- 2:15-2:45pm – Restorative Yoga and closing circle - A short but sweet restorative class to stretch out and restore your body before your journey home.
- 2:45-3:30pm – Free time/ packing.
- 4:00pm – Goodbyes!
We will be staying at the beautiful East Down centre on the edge of Dartmoor. East Down has been in existence for hundreds of years and the history of the location is positively tangible. The buildings have recently been upgraded to provide comfortable accommodation and training facilities. Our yoga classes will take place in the barn over looking the fields and outside if the weather is sunny. The retreat centre is approximately 20 minutes away from Exeter St Davids train station by car.
Raw Happy, aka Tracy Sadler is a raw food enthusiast, completing her Advanced and Superstar raw food courses with the renowned Kate Magic in Brighton. She hosts events, workshops and demos in the UK and abroad. Tracy will be serving us delicious vegetarian dishes with a few raw treats! We can cater for all dietary requirements.
Twin room – two single beds, shared bathroom. £320 per person. SOLD OUT. Single room. £330 per person thereafter (1 space available). SOLD OUT.
Shared room. £310 per person. - One space left!
I like to keep my yoga retreats smaller as there is more opportunity for individual attention and personal growth. This yoga retreat is limited to 12 people, max.
Booking is so simple. Just email me firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you would like to come along. Or simply complete the form below!
We are so excited to be offering Angelic Reiki as part of our retreats this year. You can book your session exclusively with Tracy, please be sure to book quickly as there are only a limited number of sessions available. Price is £60 per person for a 1 hour session. Book directly with Tracy – email@example.com
Private Yoga Class with Jayne - I have a limited number of spaces for a private one to one yoga class with me. Investment is £35 for a 30 minute class / £60 for a 60 minute class tailored to you and includes a telephone or skype meeting (or in person dependent on location) before the weekend which offers a safe space to chat about any health issues, aims, goals and intentions.
You will need to make your own way to and from the retreat centre. The nearest train station is Exeter St Davids, the retreat centre is approximately 20 minutes away from the station by car.
Terms and Conditions
-a £150 deposit will secure your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. The remaining balance will be payable no later than 8 weeks before the retreat (February 16th, 2018). Any monies paid will not be refunded should you decide to cancel your reservation.
-No reimbursement will be granted in case of early departure.
-We accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur during the Retreat or travelling to or from the Retreat. All students are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary. It is advisable to take out travel insurance in the event that you have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.
-We reserve the right to make any changes to our program, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements are offered to the best of our ability but if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
-We ask that you inform us if you have any particular pre-existing injury or illness that is relevant to the yoga practice. We advise that if you are feeling any pain or illness during class that you stop and rest.
-Due to the intensity of a few of the yoga classes, the yoga program is not suitable for pregnant women.
Please email me – firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. To book you can simply complete the form below or book and pay online here using my shop. I will email you back within 24 hours.