Where: A luxury private hillside property in Ibiza featuring a centuries old finca (traditional farmhouse), one adobe cottage, two detached stone dwellings, a pool and a yoga dome.
When: Saturday 21st April - Friday 27th April 2018
What: A relaxing week long spring yoga retreat - working within the theme of yin and yang.
How many: There is space for a maximum of 12 yogis on this retreat.
Update 03/08/2017: There are just 5 spaces left for this retreat.
Following the success of leading weekend yoga retreats in the UK and by request, Jayne Becca Yoga is adventuring into Europe with our first week long yoga retreat in Ibiza. I chose Ibiza as not only has it been on my travel list for years but it is the perfect place for a week long escape to do yoga, relax and explore this bohemian island.
- Six nights luxury accommodation in the room of your choice.
- Eleven yoga classes/ workshops/ meditations with Jayne. See further details below.
- All delicious home cooked vegetarian meals. If you have any additional dietary requirements please let me know when you make your booking, we will be happy to accommodate.
- A welcome gift bag.
I’m Jayne and I am a Vinyasa Flow Yoga teacher and Strala Yoga Guide. My classes are a dynamic Vinyasa Flow combined with Strala, integrating alignment, core work, and breathing techniques with basic poses and creative sequencing. My classes are all about moving with ease, creating space and feeling good. I encourage students to turn their gaze inward during their practice to create a moving meditation and to tune in to what the body needs right at that moment.
Each class is designed to energise the body, cultivate a meditative consciousness, and give greater vitality and health. I like to create classes with playful sequencing and approach classes with honesty and humour. The classes are designed to be suitable for all levels. During this retreat we will be working with the theme of yin and yang so you can expect to see slow, restorative classes alongside the fluid, dynamic classes. You can read about me here and check out my yoga classes on YouTube.
I like my retreats to be relaxed so feel free to do all or do nothing, everything is optional. Don’t worry about not being good enough (you are!), or coming alone (you will make friends) - if you are travelling alone there is nothing to worry about, most rooms have sharing options and everyone leaves having made really good friends. This week is for people who are looking to deepen their practice, try something new and either totally relax or explore the surrounding area.
We will be staying in a secluded finca (traditional farmhouse) nestled on 25,000 square metres of private land, it is a peaceful haven in the hills overlooking the rural Sant Agusti valley on the island of Ibiza. The property has been lovingly restored resulting in a delightful blend of classical architecture, modern interior design and 21st century conveniences like wi-fi and high-speed Internet. The views are incredible and we are sure you will be comfortable and feel pampered.
There is a terraced swimming pool and hammocks dotting the property giving you many perfect places to escape and relax. If you wish to explore you can find a gorgeous beach which boasts magical sunsets just 10 minutes drive away from the property and cute Ibicencan towns are just a short drive away if you wish to explore.
Our yoga classes will take place in the beautiful yoga dome with wooden floors and magical views of the valley below. The yoga dome is fully equipped with yoga mats and props so we can flow through our dynamic practices with ease and then sink into a mountain of props during our yin classes.
Raw Happy, aka Tracy Sadler, will be serving us delicious vegetarian dishes with a few treats. All your meals are included and Tracy will be serving up brunch, a buffet style lunch and dinner daily. All ingredients will be organic and locally sourced where possible. Tea, water and fresh fruit will be available throughout the day. We can cater for all dietary requirements.
Ibiza Yoga Retreat Yoga Schedule
I like to keep my retreats super relaxed so if there is a class that you want to skip because you want to sleep in or go exploring then that's okay! I'm a huge believer in listening to what your soul needs, so please do that. This week is for you. These are all the fun classes and workshops I have planned for you -
- Saturday 6:00-7:15pm: Welcome Circle and Feel Good Flow Yoga: A yoga flow to shake off the travel day.
- Sunday 7:00-9:00am: Powering Up Yoga Flow: This is a feel good power vinyasa yoga class with a focus on building up core and shoulder strength.
- Sunday 5:30-7:00pm: Aromatherapy and Blindfold Slow Flow Yoga: Through aromatherapy and closing down the sense of sight you will be able to truly allow your gaze to drift inwards, focusing on what feels good rather than what you think a pose should look like. This class draws on natural movement and ends in a guided meditation.
- Monday 7:00-9:00am: Heart Opening Vinyasa Power Flow Yoga: In this class we will work through backbends to open up your heart, invigorate your body and your mind while resting your attention calmly on your breath. You'll leave feeling awake, energised and super creative!
- Monday 5:30-7:00pm: Hip Opening Slow Flow Yoga: A deep hip opening slow flow class which will leave you feeling good.
- Tuesday 7:00-9:00am: Arm Balance Workshop Volume One: This is a super fun workshop style class where we will spend two hours exploring, learning and playing. We will get the core fired up, open up the shoulders and learn to approach flying with a 'yes I can!' attitude. We will explore headstand, crow pose, flying pigeon, side crow, fallen angel and more.
- Tuesday 5:30-7:00pm: Restorative Yin Yoga Practice: The perfect class to slow down at the end of the day. We will be sinking into a deep stretch through the use of props.
- Wednesday 7:00-9:00am: Arm Balance Workshop Volume Two: Building on from volume one we will explore fun transitions between arm balances, forearm stand and handstand.
- Wednesday 5:30-7:00pm: Twist It Out Slow Flow Yoga: A slow flow yoga class with an emphasis on twists and balance.
- Thursday 7:00-9:00am: All The Things Vinyasa Yoga Flow: In this class we will put into practice everything we have learnt during the week, this will be a powerful creative vinyasa flow involving all of the things.
- Thursday 5:30-7:00pm: Restorative Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra Meditation: As we will be leaving the venue first thing in the morning this final yoga class is the perfect time to unwind, relax and reflect on the week gone by. We will end with a guided yoga nidra meditation.
Typical Daily Schedule
- 7:00-9:00am Dynamic Yoga (see above)
- 10:00-11:00am Brunch
- 11:00am - 2:00pm Free time
- 2:00-3:00pm Buffet style lunch
- 3:00-5:30pm Free time
- 5:30-7:00pm Slow Flow or Restorative Yoga (see above)
- 8:00pm Dinner
You are of course more than welcome to go exploring for the day or lounge by the pool. Ibiza is the perfect place for SUP, diving and there are cute towns and idyllic beaches just a short drive away. If you want to skip lunch and head out for the day that is totally fine, just let us know before you go!
Accommodation and Pricing
Rooms are priced from total luxury to mid-range, most rooms can be shared or you can have the space to yourself! If you have any questions please do drop me an email: jayne @ jaynebeccayoga.com.
The Zen Suite - Twin or queen bed. Separate dressing room, private terrace with hot outdoor shower, direct access to swimming pool, separate access to small inner courtyard, en suite bath with additional wardrobe area. This room is perfect for a couple or a couple of friends who want to indulge in pure luxury!
- Single occupancy: £2650
- Shared occupancy (either as a twin or couple): £1595 per person
Terra Cottage - Twin or queen bed. A detached room with en-suite bathroom which is perfect for couples or friends who want a little more space and wish to unwind away from the main house. It has a very Ibicencan feel, stands alone and has its own shaded terrace area.
- Single occupancy: £2150
- Shared occupancy (either as a twin or couple): £1350 per person
Update 27/07/17: The Terra Cottage is booked.
The Cocoon - Twin or queen bed. Shared bathroom (with the yoga teachers room) and it has direct access to the garden. This room is perfect for a couple or friends sharing.
- Single occupancy: £1850
- Shared occupancy (either as a twin or couple): £1150 per person
Update 31/07/17: The Cocoon is booked.
Yin and Yang - Queen bed. A lovely pair of detached stone dwellings, the Yin and Yang are cosy with queen-sized beds and share the gorgeous exterior bath house nestled between the two suites. These rooms are really charming, wonderfully private, and typically Ibicencan. They are literally a few steps away from the main house along a quaint lighted pathway. Ideal for a couple, friends who want to share or if you wish to have a room all to yourself.
- Single occupancy: £1350
- Shared occupancy (sharing a bed): £950 per person
Update 27/07/17: The Yin room is booked. Update 02/08/17 The Yang room is booked.
Nest and Perch - Twin beds. Nest and Perch share an en-suite bath on the Nest level. Perch is a mezzanine of Nest. Beautiful and very special architecturally with a private rooftop terrace, it is perfect for a group of friends or friends to be.
- £1150 per person.
Update 01/08/17: One space has been booked. THREE spaces are available.
Additional Yoga with Jayne
Private Yoga Class with Jayne - I have a limited number of spaces for a private one to one yoga class with me. Investment is £35 per person for a 30 minute class / £60 for a 60 minute class tailored to you. This is the perfect opportunity to explore any specific poses and intentions for your yoga practice.
You can indulge in an Ayurvedic massage at an additional cost - let me know at the time of booking.
What's Not Included:
- Flights to Ibiza.
- Transfers to the venue - I can arrange this for you on request (at an additional cost) if we get a number of people arriving at the same time.
- Travel insurance.
- Car hire - not required but car is the best way to see the island if you wish to explore. There is only space for four cars on the property so please do let me know if you plan to hire one and we can arrange sharing the cost with other retreat yogis.
Both RyanAir and EasyJet fly regularly to Ibiza from the UK. You may need to split your journey between the two airlines or you can book via SkyScanner. The flight details for Ibiza in April 2018 will be released by RyanAir and EasyJet in September/ October 2017.
I will pop everyone who is joining the retreat into a private Facebook group so we can chat, get to know each other and talk logistics if you are looking to hire a car or fly together.
Check In and Check Out
Students should aim to arrive on Saturday between 2:00-5:00pm and departures are on Friday by 10:00am sharp.
Please email me – jayne @ jaynebeccayoga.com with any questions you may have. To book you can simply complete the form below! I will email you back within 24 hours. Payment can be made via direct bank transfer or if you prefer to pay via PayPal or a card I can arrange that too!