Hello summertime! Join me for a yoga weekend retreat in Devon for our fourth annual Devon Summer Yoga Retreat! East Down is a truly tranquil place with an essence of magic about it that keeps us coming back season after season. This three day yoga journey will wake you up you from the inside out, nourish your body and mind. We will be using our yoga practice to create space, release that which is no longer serving us and calm our body and our mind. It is the perfect well-being escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Join me for invigorating yoga classes, peaceful meditations and lots of super healthy, delicious vegetarian food made with love by our private chef. This retreat will be extra special as we are holding a scared cacao ceremony of Saturday evening – releasing negative emotions, and connect to pure heart energy. This will be a heart-centred weekend, focusing on your innermost longings; a perfect place to deepen your practice and set your intentions for what’s ahead.
There are five spaces left for this retreat.
Where: A beautiful private converted farmhouse in Devon.
When: July 20-22 2018 (Friday to Sunday)
What: A laid back yoga retreat weekend. Six yoga and meditation classes with pranayama (breath work). A cacao ceremony with Tracy Sadler on Saturday night. Organic healthy vegetarian meals (a delicious mixture between fully raw and hot dishes) are served including a 3 course feast on Friday evening.
How many: 12 yogis at the retreat, tops! Spaces are limited!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org now to book. Or simply complete the form below!
- Two nights accommodation in a shared room. Rooms will be shared between 2 or 4 people. I have one single room available.
- Five yoga workshops with Jayne - schedule below.
- A transformational cacao ceremony with Tracy Sadler.
- All delicious healthy meals. The food served will be vegetarian, with mostly (if not all) raw meals. If you have any additional dietary requirements please let me know when you make your booking, we will be happy to accommodate.
- A welcome gift bag.
Hi! I’m Jayne and I am a Vinyasa Flow Yoga teacher and Strala Yoga Guide. My classes are a dynamic Vinyasa Flow combined with Strala, integrating alignment, core work, and breathing techniques with basic poses and creative sequencing. My classes are all about moving with ease, creating space and feeling good. Strala is Swedish for “radiating light” – and that’s just how you feel after a practice with me. Lit up from the inside. Classes are designed to activate your body’s relaxation response and reach that elusive flow state. At the end of a class, you feel energised, super-charged, and just ah-mazing.
Each class is designed to energise the body, cultivate a meditative consciousness, and give greater vitality and health. I like to create classes with playful sequencing and approach classes with honesty and humour. The classes are designed to be suitable for all levels. You can read about me here and check out my yoga classes on YouTube.
I like my retreats to be relaxed so feel free to do all or do nothing, everything is optional. Don’t worry about not being good enough (you are!), or coming alone (you will make friends). This weekend is for people who are looking to deepen their practice, try something new, and either totally relax or explore the surrounding area.
Weekend Yoga Retreat Schedule
(subject to change)
Friday July 20
- 5:00pm – You’re welcome to arrive on the property starting from 5pm. You will be given a tour of the property and you can take your time unpacking and settling in.
- 6:00-7:15pm – The Foundations of Yoga - This is a back to basics class which focuses on the foundations of yogas most popular poses from the feet up. With attention to alignment, breath work and unlocking tension. The class will end with a guided meditation.
- 7:45pm – A three course welcome dinner
Saturday July 21
- 7:30-9:00am Energise Yoga Flow - A vinyasa flow and strala fusion class that will invigorate your body and your mind while resting your attention calmly on your breath. You'll leave feeling awake, energised and super creative!
- 9:30am Breakfast
- Free time
- 1:30pm Lunch
- Free time
- 4:00-6:00pm – Learn to Fly! - This is a super fun workshop style class where we will spend two hours exploring, learning and playing. We will get the core fired up, open up the shoulders and learn to approach flying with a 'yes I can!' attitude. We will explore headstand, crow pose, side crow, baby grasshopper and more.
- 6:30pm Dinner
- 7:30-8:15pm – Cacao Ceremony
- 8:15pm onwards – Free time. Gaze at the stars, chat, read – whatever you want to do!
Sunday July 22
- 7:30-9:00am – Feel Good Flow - This is a feel good vinyasa flow class designed to open up the heart in order to help us feel our best and create space in the body and the mind.
- 9:30am – Breakfast
- Free time
- 1:30pm – Lunch
- 2:15-2:45pm – Restorative Yoga and closing circle - A short but sweet restorative class to stretch out and restore your body before your journey home.
- 2:45-3:30pm – Free time/ packing.
- 4:00pm – Goodbyes!
We will be staying at the beautiful East Down centre on the edge of Dartmoor. East Down has been in existence for hundreds of years and the history of the location is positively tangible. The buildings have recently been upgraded to provide comfortable accommodation and training facilities. Our yoga classes will take place in the barn over looking the fields and outside if the weather is sunny. The retreat centre is approximately 20 minutes away from Exeter St Davids train station by car.
Raw Happy, aka Tracy Sadler is a raw food enthusiast, completing her Advanced and Superstar raw food courses with the renowned Kate Magic in Brighton. She hosts events, workshops and demos in the UK and abroad. Tracy will be serving us delicious vegetarian dishes with a few raw treats! We can cater for all dietary requirements.
Twin room – two single beds, shared bathroom. £295 per person early bird (if booked and paid in full by January 31 2018) or £320 per person thereafter. Sold Out. Single room. £305 per person early bird (if booked and paid in full by January 31 2018) or £330 per person thereafter. Sold Out.
Shared room. £310 per person.
I like to keep my yoga retreats smaller as there is more opportunity for individual attention and personal growth. This yoga retreat is limited to 12 people, max.
Booking is so simple. Just email me email@example.com and let me know you would like to come along. Or simply complete the form below!
We are so excited to be offering Angelic Reiki as part of our retreats. You can book your session exclusively with Tracy, please be sure to book quickly as there are only a limited number of sessions available. Price is £60 per person for a 1 hour session. Book directly with Tracy – firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Yoga Class with Jayne - I have a limited number of spaces for a private one to one yoga class with me. Investment is £35 for a 30 minute class / £60 for a 60 minute class tailored to you and includes a telephone or skype meeting (or in person dependent on location) before the weekend which offers a safe space to chat about any health issues, aims, goals and intentions.
You will need to make your own way to and from the retreat centre. The nearest train station is Exeter St Davids, the retreat centre is approximately 20 minutes away from the station by car.
Terms and Conditions
-a £150 deposit will secure your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. To secure the early bird deal the remaining balance must be paid in full by January 31st, 2018. The remaining balance will be payable no later than 8 weeks before the retreat (May 25th, 2018). Any monies paid will not be refunded should you decide to cancel your reservation.
-No reimbursement will be granted in case of early departure.
-We accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur during the Retreat or travelling to or from the Retreat. All students are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary. It is advisable to take out travel insurance in the event that you have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.
-We reserve the right to make any changes to our program, courses or teachers. Alternative arrangements are offered to the best of our ability but if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
-We ask that you inform us if you have any particular pre-existing injury or illness that is relevant to the yoga practice. We advise that if you are feeling any pain or illness during class that you stop and rest.
-Due to the intensity of a few of the yoga classes, the yoga program is not suitable for pregnant women.
Please email me – email@example.com with any questions you may have. To book you can simply complete the form below or book and pay online here using my shop! I will email you back within 24 hours.